Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out for a cruise tonight and waiting at the light to make a left.Look behind me and there is a Lambourghini yellow convertable behind me!

I make my turn and "pause" second :D and go to the right lane.I look in the mirror and the guy (with his girlfriend) comes around the corner full out and almost loses the thing in some bad overs-steer!

He got it back and blew past me on the left and then cut in front on the right again (about a half block all of this happened) and pulled into Tim Hortons to "show it off" I guess?

Crazy #*()@ almost killed me!! What is it with Alfas and everyone wanting to race ? I would have thought a guy in a Lambo would have more class? It's a 2.0 liter Alfa for cryin out loud!!

Every light I pull up to the guy next to me wants to race:confused:

Gotta stay outa the city I guess? Only thing I really dislike about driving the car..........

·
Registered
193 Posts
I guess every driver of a sports car other than an Alfa, must feel a might intimidated by the sight of that sexy Italian lady you drive :cool: Or it might just be pure green envy ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the guy was just nuts and rented more car than he could handle.lucky he did not kill me,someone on the street, or his girlfriend!

It really went hard to the right and I think if he would have caught the curb there may have been a problem.I had nowhere to go...it was just a car goin willy nilly behind me until he got it back and in the left lane.

Trust me the view in my rear view was not pretty :/

100% it was a rental so it was a one time "event".There is no Lamborghini section at the tim hortons coffee shop anyway.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts