Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Ya Hooo!!! hope the photos come up! All I can say was ya hoo what great racing ! meny races going on in just one group. Ya! It was so great to put faces to the folks from the LA area. What A fine group you all have! You guys are so nice and your cars, forget about it. There some of the best!!!! You guys make me want to move down there. But I know you have to many down there allready. And if I had to pay for air conditionong too ,I really could never afford to Race. I really enjoyed meeting some of you, and the others who didnt make it up this way, you got to try it! You guys and your cars can make some one for get all there problems. Take Care Happy Motoring
PSB ps I had a graet Ride in the red Sprint and on saterday it kept up and won over larry Jrs also well prepared GTV 6 Oh ya thats was some racing and some car!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great picture. That's my son Lucas sitting on the roof of my red GTV all the way on the left. It's the car that I found here on the BB from Lou Skolby.

Thanks again Lou, the car ran great.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Perhaps a similar picture can be taken in a week and a half at the AROSC event???????????

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Bump for the same as above.
and a new ?
Where has Chris been with the red FAST Sprint?
Any Body Know????
Peter

·
Registered
601 Posts
Peter--Are you talking about Chris Mayring? Chris and Phil now both drive Miatas. Lots cheaper and about as fast. Alfas are few and far between in Alfa club racing these days.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI Alfabender; yes thats him! Thanks for the up date. i will google and say hello..

he sure had/has a well set up Sprint.
take care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts