Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 3rd time I'm posting this Thread because our Sever sucks and it got erased!

Alright so the event is taking place from Jan 4-12th (i think). Admission fee is 12 dollars inless you wanna walk in the side of the building for free. Thats what I did, saved 12 bucks and then kinda broke even by loosing 10 bucks ARRRRRRR!!!

The auto show was alright nothing to spectacular. I hate a lot of cars. Heres a quick brief run down. Saw the Ford sign didn't bother stopping, Dodge had that srt (new civic), Suzuki gimme a break, Honda had the new Element, plus in my book! Basically all the American cars are the same and a few new concept car that are comming out. Subaru had last years rally car and the New Baja. Audi A8 is beutiful! RS6 decided not to show up.

Alright my first post was nice and 2nd was decent the 3rd (this one sucks). Tired of typing. I attached a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lamborghini

They had a cheap display, only two cars and a table. But it probably matched in money with the 30 Ford cars in there booth!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Porsche Cayenne

Personally I think this car is badass! Everyone's saying "It's not a Porsche", uhh it does have a Porsche engine and emblem, kidding! It's actually one peice of machinery. I think this thing lives up to the SUV (sport utility vehicle) name. Beats all the other SUV's, STOMP'S em! Porsche did what they wanted with out limiting the cayenne! Oh yeah, they started design it in 1998.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bond?

Bond! James Bond! Silver was clean probably harder to clean then a black car.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Last but not least

The Enzo! Let me start off by saying they had the hottest chick working just a little to the right, I should've busted a sniper shot but didn't. Next time. By the way the car is off the hook, but it was blocked off and was far away I wanted to touch!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hmmmm

Alright, I gave up smoking crack years ago! I swear, the first time I viewed this page, three of my Alfa pics were intermingled with the autoshow shots!

There's no place like home, there's no place like home.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: The butt

Sniady said:
I like the design, different lights though they resemble Alteeza's BAAAA!
If i were to ever buy an US Spec Evo 8, the first thing I would swap out are those altezza's with a pair of Evo VII Tails...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think you need to smog it!

Instead of smog tests I think you just pay a real high "Gas Guzzler Tax" price. I mean car is so rare they dont care about smog testing they just throw down high Gas Guzzler tax.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts