Alfa Romeo Forums banner

L Shaped cam cover vent tube

744 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  alfaparticle
I'm looking for an L shaped cam cover vent tube. My current vent is straight and I am having trouble clearing the euro manifold with my oil to intake tube. Its the part with two bolts holding it to the cam cover.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Last bump before I cad this part and have it 3d printed in SS....
Some of the British parts suppliers sell used parts - Highwood, Classic, maybe Alfaholics. I would try an email to them.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts