Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Anyone have pictures of their cars?
Here's my ride shortly after a full suspension rebuild/upgrade. It was pretty good before, even with the worn out bushings. But I wanted to know what a new setup felt like. So I went all out with Koni yellows, Alfaholics fast road suspension kit (option B), poly bushings (where appropriate), new tie rods, and a chassis stiffener thrown in for good measure. Handles like a dream, rides on a rail. I still haven't had the chance to really push the limits with it. But boy, it sure feels like a sports car again.
I'd say if your Alfa is a daily driver, go with a softer setup. Whatever you do, it's still gonna be more fun than anything else on four wheels...

FB_IMG_1555388707847.jpg
FB_IMG_1555388675258.jpg
FB_IMG_1555388717903.jpg
IMG_20190601_172628-EFFECTS.jpg

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Great photos. Your spider looks like it should have looked like all along. What I like about Alfaholic's mods is that they're carefully designed, fit well, and generally speaking---they work. Also, there's a reason AH recommends Koni yellows left at full-soft for their fast road kits. I also would like to commend you for having the good taste to park next to a Super! However, having said that, I'm sure it must be frustrating to have such a gorgeous Alfa spider and have to watch attractive women walk past to go look at the "too cute" Super. Sigh. I get that all the time.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts