Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four Koni for 105 Spider and GTV-- I think fits all years. All have good compression and rebound by hand check. No leaks. $150 for set plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More info after a discussion with another member--
These shocks are ugly, but perfectly functional. The ugliest rear shock(dark stain) looks like it had an encounter with some brake fluid ---there is no leak.
These shocks came to me on a '71 Spider. The car drove well and the shocks worked perfectly. I later used the front shocks on a '74 Spider for a short time. At this time, I replaced the lower rubber bushings on the front shocks. As I was doing this, I discovered that the front shocks are likely Koni Competition shocks (Yellow paint under the repainted red).
You'll need new rubber mounts and a couple nuts and washers.
I checked again today-- All four shocks have good smooth compression, rebound and transition.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well-- I don't know. Does the Berlina have the same basic "chassis"/suspension as the Spider and GTV ? If so, the shocks should work.

Anyone know for sure ?

·
Premium Member
21,694 Posts
Totally different chassis front and rear, I believe it takes different shocks, but may be same as GTV6/Milano.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Rickrey. Quote shipping to 98075? I'm interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts