Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
What a disaster...

I would rather somebody build a wide body kit for a Toyota MR-S and make it look like the Japan GT Wide Body MR-S.

Feel sorry for Fieros... they are always the chassis behind a BADLY built kit car. From F40 to Diablo.

I would spend the $31k on a Caterham and kick some Ferrari and Porsche ***.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
car abortion on ebay

don't forget the potato launcher exhaust tip with folger's coffee can muffler, the seat belt pads for those harsh accelerations, the "powered by" stickers on the sides that give them 5 extra horse power (10 horses if they are put on the car at an angle, and last but not least a skid plate so they don't scrape the bottom when they go up driveways at angles and literally stop in the middle of an intersection when they get to the dip.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some pepboys tint will help it out a little, light blue with bubbles. Oh don't forget the fire extinguisher on the window frame, oh and the NOS is going to need some window frame gauges to.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
fire extinguisher

make sure you put in on the rear pillar that way you cant reach it but it will look cool all the way back there. last but not leat, the light up license plate frame!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
smestas said:
OK!

Enough Kit Car bashing.

Here is one that I wouldnt mind driving or at least have the pleasure of sitting in.
How about this one??

Caterham Superlight R500 (500hp/ton)
ENGINE:
Ê ÊXPower 1.8 litre K-Series *

ÊÊMax power: 230 bhp *
ÊÊMaximum Speed: 150mph *
ÊÊ0-60: 3.4 seconds

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More car bashing!

My topic okay, we will keep the car bashing!

Oh yeah, whats a super cool mod these days. Take out your window wiper cleaners and replace them with blue lights! Now thats tiiizzzzight!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: More car bashing!

Sniady said:
My topic okay, we will keep the car bashing!

Oh yeah, whats a super cool mod these days. Take out your window wiper cleaners and replace them with blue lights! Now thats tiiizzzzight!
Don't forget to put a tiny aluminum spoiler on top of your TWIN wiper blades!!
Your wiper need some downforce when you are going fast!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Super Seven rules!!

jamieandthemagi said:
Dont bother with the Caterham's,
Try this instead:
http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/megabusa.htm
Hayabusa... which one is faster, btw?

I want a Caterham just because it has more "link" to Lotus.
I still prefer a bike engine on a bike.
That being said, my friend is planning what he called a Frankenstien Alfa - a transplant on his Spider (or another Spider rolling chassis). His shopping list - Hayabusa, BlackBird, RX-7 TT, S2000. I can't wait to see that happen. Good luck to him though. But wouldn't an Alfa lost the soul with a different engine?

Hmm... what about a Alfa 2000 on a Seven? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: More car bashing!

alfa_chan said:
Don't forget to put a tiny aluminum spoiler on top of your TWIN wiper blades!!
Your wiper need some downforce when you are going fast!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha, that was good!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
smestas said:
Now you guys got me all on this kit car search. When I should be adding features to the BB.
Wow... "my eyes are opened" - Warcraft

With its sensuous curves, the Larini could easily be mistaken for the latest Italian exotica. This light-weight mid-engined sports car turns heads when cruising around town and when flicking through the twisties on your favourite back roads.
Italian exotica??? It looks a Elise rip-off to me.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those things don't catch my eye at all, they look like there made with the plastic from trash cans, Rubbermaid! So So terrible!!! They disgust me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts