Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
76 Sprint/Alfetta GT with VG interior in tan vinyl, including door panels, orignal Nardi wheel and mahogoney (sp?) knob, and un-cracked dash. Black carpets with after-market high-quality rubber mats. Exterior in older dark blue repaint with some minor rust starting to show. Rear hatch needs re-done but fits nicely and includes lovely chrome script badges - currently there is later GTV-6 hatch fitted with good seal and home-brew paint. Very recent re-shod of Cromadora's with Sumitoro sport tires. Thoroughly rebuilt drivetrain including re-furbished transaxel, new shocks all round, clutch master and slave cylinder, V-6 rear sway bar and new steering rack. All work done within the past year by Group 2 with receipts. Has euro chrome bumpers installed from NOS.

2-liter Spica Nord engine is at 115,000+ and needs re-build - suddenly running VERY hot and losing oil pressure, but no smoke - rings? radiator - who knows. Starter needs re-build - currently must compression start. Speedo and odometer don't work (who needs 'em?), but spares of both guage clusters included. Radio works, supposedly, but no speakers installed. I have nice Boston Acoustics speakers from another project which will be included. Spare wheel well the only area of significant rust, but a spare well is included.

I also have a twinspark motor for sale that was destined for this car. I will consider offers on the motor and car separately, but would prefer a package deal to an Alfisti. Buy the pair for $2K and G2 will install the tspark for $2K including WSST + $400 for new, larger radiator. Email for jpegs or call me @ 206-914-0451, Brian, Cell or email at bslickseattle @ comcast . net. Car and motor are in Seattle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
76 Sprint/Alfetta GT with VG interior in tan vinyl, including door panels, orignal Nardi wheel and mahogoney (sp?) knob, and un-cracked dash. Black carpets with after-market high-quality rubber mats. Exterior in older dark blue repaint with some minor rust starting to show. Rear hatch needs re-done but fits nicely and includes lovely chrome script badges - currently there is later GTV-6 hatch fitted with good seal and home-brew paint. Very recent re-shod of Cromadora's with Sumitoro sport tires. Thoroughly rebuilt drivetrain including re-furbished transaxel, new shocks all round, clutch master and slave cylinder, V-6 rear sway bar and new steering rack. All work done within the past year by Group 2 with receipts. Has euro chrome bumpers installed from NOS.

2-liter Spica Nord engine is at 115,000+ and needs re-build - suddenly running VERY hot and losing oil pressure, but no smoke - rings? radiator - who knows. Starter needs re-build - currently must compression start. Speedo and odometer don't work (who needs 'em?), but spares of both guage clusters included. Radio works, supposedly, but no speakers installed. I have nice Boston Acoustics speakers from another project which will be included. Spare wheel well the only area of significant rust, but a spare well is included.

I also have a twinspark motor for sale that was destined for this car. I will consider offers on the motor and car separately, but would prefer a package deal to an Alfisti. Buy the pair for $2K and G2 will install the tspark for $2K including WSST + $400 for new, larger radiator. Email for jpegs or call me @ 206-914-0451, Brian, Cell or email at bslickseattle @ comcast . net. Car and motor are in Seattle.
DO you still have the parts available?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts