Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Dave,

Great pics of your loved ones.:) Thanks for sharing. Your kids are too cute.

Garrett

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Cute kids for sure! With the look on their faces, you guys will have to watch out for them taking your car keys in the future.

Here's a shot of my wife at the 2002 AROC convention.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
73 GTV

This is our younger son, Thomas, with our 73 GTV. Note his early 70s "period correct" psychedelic tie-dye shirt.

Bill Shields

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here's mine ..........hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Chip...as I told Shannon already...you are one LUCKY Alfista! Not only is Shannon smart, fun and very pretty, but she drives well and she loves Alfas! It just doesn't get any better than that!

I am very envious :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello,

I discovered this group and joined just recently. Here is a picture of my 1972 Montreal. I have had it since 1979. The car has always run great and I love the sound of the engine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Welcome to AlfaBB.com Gary! You could possibly be our first Montreal owner. Post more pictures of the Montreal in the Photo Gallery!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow...first Green Montreal I've seen.....looks fantastic! I'm glad you have a pretty wife to ride around with also...the only thing better than owning an Alfa is owning it WITH someone else that appreciates it.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Alex Csank said:
Chip...as I told Shannon already...you are one LUCKY Alfista! Not only is Shannon smart, fun and very pretty, but she drives well and she loves Alfas! It just doesn't get any better than that!

I am very envious :)
AlfaGirl, YOU need to post pics of your hardworking Alfa mechanic/boyfriend so we can see what it takes to be a lucky man such as he!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wow,
What a great group this is. Wonderful cars all of them ! I wonder if I have gotten too round to fit in a Montreal? That is certainly a great example!
Fantastic support people also. I don't know if I could get all my kids together for a picture. Two are in the Carolinas, one in Florida, one in New york and the rest spread around Virginia. Then tere would be the sticky question of how many wives to have in the picture -- nah may not be possible.
hhehe
MrC

·
Registered
615 Posts
After reading the thread titled 2 Adults, A baby and a Spider. Idecided to revive this thread. Please post pictures of your loved ones with your loved one(s) (Alfa or Alfas).

This photo was taken three years ago. I still love it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 159 Posts