Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 21 month old boy kept screaming "Cars, cars..." and pointing at the garage so we went in and I put him in my Ferrari. He started crying, jumped out yelling "My car, my car", and ran over to the Alfa.

Attachments

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Just fits of depression as I'll be going through it all again with the new grandson coming in like days to weeks.

I'm guessing etip missed the recent thread regarding towels and duct tape, or at least has chosen to blatantly ingore perfectly good advice.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did miss that thread on towels and ductape, but I'll go look for it.

And I'll post more garage pic's when I get home.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just saw the "kid's and duct tape thread".... Lots of good information there. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
what part?
10,488 Posts
your son has great taste in cars:):)

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Hello Etip. Are those Chromadora wheels on the Alfa? Alfa bolt pattern?
Enjoy the cars, but also your children. Won't be long before he's 21 YEARS.
Cheers, James

·
Registered
134 Posts
My two year old daughter calls my 85 Graduate "fun car" and gets really mad when we don't take it to drop her off at day care. Here is an old picture of her in it... It is great to have her right there when you need to give the child a bottle while driving!

Attachments

·
Registered
what part?
10,488 Posts
many years ago..i pick up my little sister from high school in my pearl white alfa spider... all her g/fs where so envious... they never know i was her older brother..:):)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Etip. Are those Chromadora wheels on the Alfa? Alfa bolt pattern?
Enjoy the cars, but also your children. Won't be long before he's 21 YEARS.
Cheers, James
Hey James,
They are old Ronal's, Alfa bolt patterns. I have a set of steel wheels and hub caps that I'm just waiting to put new tires on.

Eric

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
HA!

If you look at the top pic with just a quick glance, it appears to be a kid getting snotted by a car and the pic got snapped right at the moment of impact.

BTW, Scooby~Doo ain't got no thumbs, so couldn't possibly be driving.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hey Mods... lets move this one to the "Anything about Alfas" forum. Yes? No?

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,596 Posts
Now this is some power:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great post. My father had a 1957 spider veloce. I loved riding in that car. Growing up in Northern California, he drove it year round. At 7 or so, I would wait at the corner sometimes an hour for my dad to return home from work. Just to ride in the car for a minute or two. I'll never forget the music that little 1300 made while being brought to a boil. My now 8 year old son has the same love.

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,596 Posts
ya gotta love it:)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This thread is great. As I like to say "Fast cars and kids make the world go around!"

1 - 20 of 39 Posts