Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if there is another thread for this, but I could not find one with a search.

How about we see some pictures of kids with Alfas.

I wish I had some of me with my Dad's cars, but here are a few of my favorites with my son Quinlan. I look forward to seeing some old photos too!

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,461 Posts
Can't find one with the Alfa but my grandson was thrilled when I picked him up from pre-school in the Spider.

Here's two of them 'helping' me restore my MGA. Nick (the red-head) liked to help me install the fenders. I showed him how to assemble a bolt, lock washer & fender washer then he'd screw them in and use a 1/4" drive ratchet while I held the fender in position. Halfway through he remarks, "I like working on my MG". I just looked at him quizically and he added, "OK, I know it's not my car but I like to pretend".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
They grow up to fast

At three year old and he wants to drive the Alfa and I said sure and grab a camera..... Zoom 14 years forward and he says he wants to learn to drive the Alfa and I hesitate and now I am nervous as I focus my camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Here is one of the grandkids. Her dad has taken her to drive electric gocarts. Her other grandfather drove Nascar Cup back in the day so I had to get her in front of the Alfettta. Yes the gloves don't match, and I seem to have another pair just like them. The helmet sticker is from 1995 when the Delta Sierra chapter handed them out at Concorso Italiano.
She loves the camera.
Don't know if she will make it to our Club's HPDE School in 10 years when she is old enough (18 yrs old). Probably not, why go to School when your car is self driving??? At least I got her older sister to School a few years back.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Loving those 'Before & After' photos.
Hopefully my son will learn to drive my Alfa one day...

IMAG0109_s.jpg
Once he got in he wouldn't come out.

IMAG0523_s.jpg
Getting ready to race.

IMAG0776_s.jpg
Explaining the dynamics of disc brakes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts