Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how many numbers in the key code? Currently keys are lost by PO, but I did find a sticker on owners manual that is 6 numbers.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i beleive those are the codes for the remote, some one please corect me if i am wrong

·
Registered
503 Posts
you will have to check the manuals, for my 24v car is alot different that your 12v car sorry....:(

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
remote

I found a tech bullentin on the alfa digest page. I am going to try it and hope for the best. I have two remotes, hopefully I can get one to work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm trying to get new keys. I've sent photos off to keys4classics in hope that they will be able to identify them and cut them.

My late husband lost the original keys a couple months before he passed. All I have is one set cut on Fiat blanks.....

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Series 4 Alfa Spider Key Blank info

I'm trying to get new keys. I've sent photos off to keys4classics in hope that they will be able to identify them and cut them.

My late husband lost the original keys a couple months before he passed. All I have is one set cut on Fiat blanks.....
The Alfa part number for your 91 Alfa spider key blank was 60501858 now 60501859 same for Milano and maybe same as 60779549 which is shown as current replacement.

00605018590000 KEY MILANO LONG $3.13 BUT Not in stock at ARI-Orlando.

Try Di Fatta Brothers | Alfa Romeo Parts | Fiat Parts email them at [email protected] and ask Ed or Johnny if they have any blanks for your Spider.

Once you get new key blanks you will have to have it cut to fit using your current Fiat blanks.

Original key code was on original key and a little tag that came with them when car was new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awesome!! Thank you sooo much Alfisto Steve!! I will definitely contact them if keys4classics can't come thru. My set are pretty worn so I'm hoping they will be able to cut a new "original". :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
More Spider Key info

The Alfa part number for your 91 Alfa spider key blank was 60501858 now 60501859 same for Milano and maybe same as 60779549 which is shown as current replacement.

00605018590000 KEY MILANO LONG $3.13 BUT Not in stock at ARI-Orlando.

Try Di Fatta Brothers | Alfa Romeo Parts | Fiat Parts email them at [email protected] and ask Ed or Johnny if they have any blanks for your Spider.

Once you get new key blanks you will have to have it cut to fit using your current Fiat blanks.

Original key code was on original key and a little tag that came with them when car was new.
Awesome!! Thank you sooo much Alfisto Steve!! I will definitely contact them if keys4classics can't come thru. My set are pretty worn so I'm hoping they will be able to cut a new "original". :thumbup:
As for door keys here are some numbers with last digit of key codes:

605170280000 SPI DOOR KEY-4
605170290000 SPI DOOR KEY-6
605170270000 SPI DOOR KEY-2
605147240000 SPI DOOR KEY-8

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
I have some of the ilco X152 FT46 KEY BLANKS which fit the many of 81-94 spider, GTV6, Milano ignition switches and the 164 models ignition, trunk and doors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts