Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next meeting of the Kentucky Alfa Romeo Society will be held:

Tuesday, November 11, 2008, at 7:00 PM

at the new location of Impellizzeri's Pizza

4933 Old Brownsboro Road
Louisville, Kentucky

This new Impellizerri's restaurant is located where the Pizza Hut used to be just west of Holiday Manor, in front of the Crossgate Subdivision. In addition to pizza, they have a variety of appetizers, salads, Italian hoagies, and pasta dishes.

Directions:

From downtown or southern Indiana, come out I-71 North, stay in right lane to take the Watterson Expressway that goes off to the right. Take Exit # 22/US 42/Brownsboro Rd. Turn left off exit ramp, get in right lane. Turn right at second light onto KY 22/Brownsboro Rd. (not a typo – they're both called Brownsboro Rd.). Turn left at Impellizzeri’s Pizza.

From the Watterson or I-64, head east on the Watterson Expressway. Take Exit # 22/US 42/Brownsboro Rd. Turn right off exit ramp, get in right lane. Turn right at next light onto KY 22/Brownsboro Rd. (not a typo – they're both called Brownsboro Rd.). Turn left at Impellizzeri’s Pizza.

Hope to see more folks show up!

Paul

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'll be there, probably with the father-in-law to drive me......they won't let me drive an Alfa since I broke the wife's S !!!!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Do you guys have the teleconferencing set up? (Didn't see any instructions. :rolleyes:)

Best regards,

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you guys have the teleconferencing set up? (Didn't see any instructions. )
I'll tie my cell phone around my neck so you can hear me eating pizza and drinking cold adult beverages:D

Paul

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Do you guys have the teleconferencing set up? (Didn't see any instructions. :rolleyes:)

Best regards,
You can be there in spirit.....I will even volunteer to have a beer for you!!:cool:

It was good seein ya at the Winery Tour even if those white spider losers from Lexington bailed on us.......:p

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
You can be there in spirit.....I will even volunteer to have a beer for you!!:cool:

It was good seein ya at the Winery Tour even if those white spider losers from Lexington bailed on us.......:p

Being there in spirit works for me... Read on:
An Irishman goes into a pub that he has never been in before and orders 3 beers, all at once. He sits at a table and drinks from one glass and then from each of the others in a round robin. He finishes his beers and goes up to the bar and says, 'Aye, and I'll have another round if you please' to the barkeep.

The barkeep says, 'And wouldn't you rather that I give them to ye separately so as to presarve the freshness?' 'No', says the drinker, 'I'm drinkin with me brothers, one is in Amerika and t'other is in Ostrailia, and I'm drinking with them'.

The Irishman becomes a regular in this pub, performing the same ritual of drinking with his far off brothers. At last, one day he comes in and only orders 2 beers. The other patrons notice this and assume the worst and believe that something has happened to one of his brothers. They elect one of themselves to go over and offer condolences. The chosen one goes over and says 'Aye and something has happened to one of your brothers has it? We want you to know how sorry we all are.'

The Irishman, a bit taken aback, replys, 'Not a bit of it....... meself, I've quit drinking!'
It's always good seeing the KARS group... I think we in OVAROC are going to try to hold the Holiday Party in conjunction with KARS, and OVAROC will be driving down... We figured that it be easier on the slow white Spider drivers and this way they'd stand a chance of making it to their own party! :D

Best regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.