Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 7th Annual Mission Driven Car Show will be held on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, May 23, 2009 from 10 AM until 3 PM at St. Francis in the Fields Episcopal Church at US 42 and Wolf Pen Branch Road in Louisville, KY. (Rain date is Monday, 5/25). Set up begins at 8:30 AM. (Quick Directions: from I-64 or I-71, go north on the Gene Snyder Freeway (I-265/KY 841) to the end at US 42. Turn left. The church is on the right just past the first stoplight, although they may have cars enter from the side road, Wolf Pen Branch Road so watch for signs or people directing traffic to see if you need to turn right at the stoplight.)

There is no entry fee but they hold this event to raise money for the church's Mission Team and you can make a freewill offering in support. This summer, the Mission Team has two mission trips planned, one to David, KY and the other to Piedras Negras, Mexico.

Several KARS members participated in this show last year and we had a great time. The setting is beautiful and they get a lot of nice cars. We're planning to go to Cunningham's in Harrods Creek for dinner after the show. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if you plan to attend so we can try to group the cars together and so we'll know how many people to expect for dinner.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'm not going to be able to make it up there Saturday so take lots of pictures with your new fancy camera!!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You suck!! Your going to miss going to the school bus figure eights with us that night!!]
Ha ha ha ha !!! Kerrys brother Kelly is driving the Hooters bus!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
HAHA..we made it to the car show after all, and we went to the School Bus Figure 8 Races!!

What a great time, Sammy stayed awake until around St Catherine and then he was out! He had a blast.........we got home at 1:30am.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.