Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join us on Saturday, October 13, 2007, at General Butler State Resort Park in Carrollton, KY, from Noon to 4:00 PM. It's on Hwy 227, I have specific directions if anyone needs them or take a look at Google Maps, once at the park you will see the Alfas and the Alfa signs...or just follow your nose for food....that's what I do!!

Rain or Shine....we have rented a Pavillian with real bathrooms and a HUGE fireplace!!

There will be burgers, dogs, chips etc....just bring a salad or dessert to share and $10 to help defray the cost of the pavillian and food! The cost is capped at $25 per family....$10 for adults and $5 for kids so bring EVERYBODY!!Please let me know if you can make it and how many people if you haven't contacted Marsha yet! ;)

This is a great chance for all of us from Louisville/Lexington/Cinci/and all of Southern Indiana to get together. Y'all down in Tennessee should be there too.....and Illinois....and you there in West by God Virginia....everyone should plan on being there!:rolleyes:

The park offers some great hiking, a restaurant and a lodge if you want to spend the night. Join us for a great fall pic-nic, bring an Alfa (or not!). :D

·
Premium Member
3,630 Posts
Hi Mark,

Dee and I will attend (I'm surprised there has not been more response to this activity. I just sent a group message to remind the Lexington Alfisti)

Please join us on Saturday, October 13, 2007, at General Butler State Resort Park in Carrollton, KY, from Noon to 4:00 PM. It's on Hwy 227, I have specific directions if anyone needs them or take a look at Google Maps, once at the park you will see the Alfas and the Alfa signs...or just follow your nose for food....that's what I do!!

Rain or Shine....we have rented a Pavillian with real bathrooms and a HUGE fireplace!!

There will be burgers, dogs, chips etc....just bring a salad or dessert to share and $10 to help defray the cost of the pavillian and food! The cost is capped at $25 per family....$10 for adults and $5 for kids so bring EVERYBODY!!Please let me know if you can make it and how many people if you haven't contacted Marsha yet! ;)

This is a great chance for all of us from Louisville/Lexington/Cinci/and all of Southern Indiana to get together. Y'all down in Tennessee should be there too.....and Illinois....and you there in West by God Virginia....everyone should plan on being there!:rolleyes:

The park offers some great hiking, a restaurant and a lodge if you want to spend the night. Join us for a great fall pic-nic, bring an Alfa (or not!). :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'll be good to see y'all again George!

Anyone else?? Any Ohio or other Lexingtonites? Anyone new out there.......

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else.......hello.......Bueller.........

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Dave and Dale and Bud and I.....and affiliated crew.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I won't be in town this weekend, but I'm pretty sure Gary K. and Steve S. will be going...

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good, I knew all you Lexington guys would show!!

Enrique.....hopefully we'll see ya the next time you're around these here parts!!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Anyone else?? I will be fun!

Paul

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else?? I will be fun!

Paul
REALLY??????????:D

How much fun will you be???? Do we need to bring a stack of $1's???:eek:

Paul, put the bottle down and step away from the keyboard.........

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Holy crap!!
I meant to say that my wife will be fun. Bring the $$ :eek:

Sorry typo drunko;)

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,630 Posts
We're comin'... it's gonna be 64 degrees today and sunshine. That means top down, right?. And, I will have the Jacobs ignition hook-up information you want.

Sounds good, I knew all you Lexington guys would show!!

Enrique.....hopefully we'll see ya the next time you're around these here parts!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sun is shining....the top is down!!!:D

C-y'all in a couple hours!!!!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
How did the gathering go? Did anyone take pics?

Best regards,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts