Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This air intake will definitely increase the Horse Power of your 4 cyl Alfa by at LEAST 50+ :eek:

I'm betting that you will have a 25 HP increase just listing to the sound, plus another 25 Visual HP increase by looking at the beauty of the piece!

All kidding aside, this intake is great. I was saving this stuff in my "treasure" box but the older I get the less it looks like I will be getting the car I want to use this stuff on. No, it aint cheap. $225 gets it delivered to your US Address.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I still have these..... :cool:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Did the sale go through? If so, I have a one for sale, too. If not, it's not for sale yet. Same deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup...I sold my set!

Someone else needs to grab Intune's, they sound and look great. :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Here's another view.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Forgot to add that the Spica idle air intake hose is included....Free!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Also includes a partially used K&N 99-5050 Filter Care Service Kit that I just found. Meteorological Spring (yesterday) sale!! $200 delivered. Final markdown.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have a set of these question.

The set I have does not have the Spica idle air intake hose. Can someone post how the hose attaches? Mine just have the hole no means of attaching a hose (nipple).

Thanks!

Andrew

·
Registered
521 Posts
Here's a photo of the plastic elbow that fits into the hole in the plate. Says Wieland on the side.

P.S. Still available at the discounted price!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Still available. Same deal for Fall as the Spring sale. $200 delivered.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Has anyone replaced the spica airbox with this set up?

Did you like this change? Pros and cons?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I have a set of these that are better set up. They work great, by the seat of my pants, noticeable hp gain. The sound was substantially better as well. My set has the spica idle boxes attached to the back side of the filter plates. They work great, but you will have to figure out how to set up the idle adjustment boxes on them.

Will

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I have a set of these that are better set up. They work great, by the seat of my pants, noticeable hp gain. The sound was substantially better as well. My set has the spica idle boxes attached to the back side of the filter plates. They work great, but you will have to figure out how to set up the idle adjustment boxes on them.

Will
Will, can we see pictures of your set up? Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Air filter

Does anyone have a set of these available? Not sure from all the e-mails and questions but I would be interested if anyone does have a set.

·
Registered
521 Posts
PM sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts