Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hey John:

Very, very nice Spider. You need to get that tranny working smoothly before you sell that car to me later this summer. I want my door handle back, and the rest of your car too! I like the wheels too.....looks very sharp!

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John M said:
Hey John:

Very, very nice Spider. You need to get that tranny working smoothly before you sell that car to me later this summer. I want my door handle back, and the rest of your car too! I like the wheels too.....looks very sharp!

Best Regards,
John M
You can have the door handle, I want your engine!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
67GTV said:
Nice looking Spider indeed. How do you like those Yoko ES100's? I've been thinking about getting a set.
I think that they must mold "pavement magnets" into them. They are really exceptionally good. I haven't broken them loose yet (I guess I'm not trying hard enough!)

I've only driven on dry roads so far, they're supposed to be exceptional in the wet. I have Sumitomo HTR Z IIs on my Eclipse, they have a similar tread pattern and are amazing in the wet. I've driven through a number of deluges and they were rock solid.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think everyone's missed the most interesting feature of Paradiso's spider which is the clear, rear windscreen. Where did you find it? The general.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts