Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched for a new members thread but couldnt find one so apols. to admin if this in wrong place.
Just thought to say hello as i am probably going to be needing plenty of advice from you chaps. 73 years old now and once again in my life the 'i must have an older Alfa back in my life' bug has bitten. Had a few in my younger years 1300 GTs and 1750 Berlina are amongst the most memorable for many reasons!, also had a bash at a 147 GTA a short time ago but no smells / rattles etc so didnt quite do it for me (although....bloody hell she drove well enough!!). Anyhow now my search has begun, dont even know which model to look for yet to be honest but will know when i see it, probably same one everyone else is searching for knowing my luck.
Cheers and best
John.
UK

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
Plenty of choices for you. I check the ads frequently in the U.K. as well as the rest of Europe. Have fun searching for Alfa.

·
Administrator
17,706 Posts
Welcome! Good luck in your search - sometimes I think looking for one's next Alfa is almost as much fun as owning it...

I suggest contacting a local Alfa club. Members will likely be willing to help check out potential purchases. And they might even know of good cars for sale. (it is rumored that some Alfisiti actually sell a car from time to time in order to finance their next purchase)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome John,

I must have spent six months before I pulled the trigger. There's a great bunch of folks her.

Best of luck finding another.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts