Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, we moved to AZ from Utah. Been here a little over a month and we are loving it here. Tonight while on a walk I spotted a mid eighties spider and it got me wondering how many of us are down here. Surely more than in the Salt Lake area where I was. In order to make the move I had to pare down my Alfas to just one, so the 83 GTV6 is the only one that made it. I've been on a mission to find the best roads down here and have found a couple so far. I'd love to hear from any other Alfisti that are in the valley.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
welcome

I am up here in Prescott area I have an 84 spider when it gets to hot over there in phoenix North Arizona is the place to be Prescott area is beautful and I love it up here. If you go up to Flagstaff its even cooler

Angel

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi and welcome to The Valley. There is an active Alfa Club here. Come and join us at the next social meeting on July 23, at the Macaroni Grill on Scottsdale Rd. just south of Shea Blvd. Gathering starts at around 6:30pm for wine, dinner and lots of talk. Hope to see you there .
Fred

·
Premium Member
15,626 Posts
Jason (of Alfissimo Alfa Parts) is in your area. Good supplier of Alfa parts.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Jason (of Alfissimo Alfa Parts) is in your area. Good supplier of Alfa parts.
Jason used to be in Phoenix, he's up north in Flagstaff. Up by the hippies at Northern Arizona University :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts