Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Spider
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just picked up a 1988 Spider project - not rusty, and in OK shape, but the wiring is a total mess - hacked connections virtually everywhere. I'm a car guy - I've had a '67 Duetto (wish I still had that!), and a 1987 Spider that I bought new, and countless other cars of all types, including many race cars.

I know that there was a gentleman who made some nice wiring diagrams for these cars - and if anyone has the '88 wiring diagram - would you be so kind as to e-mail it to me?

Thanks so much!

Chris C.
[email protected]

·
Administrator
17,004 Posts
Welcome to the AlfaBB!

Check your 'conversations' - click on the mini avatar in the upper right corner.

The wire diagrams were made by Jim Neill (Papajam) who died last year (RIP). Please note Jim's work is copyrighted. He gave the wire diagrams freely to Alfa owners but asked that they not be sold or posted publicly. We're keeping that part of legacy alive.

·
Registered
1988 Spider
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right - I think I understand that, and I won't post publicly - it was my understanding that if someone has one, it's within the rules for him or her to e-mail it directly to me - is that not the case?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts