Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am replacing the tape stripe on my 164 S's rear bumper. Just in case anyone might need some, I had no choice but to buy a 150 ft roll of tape stripe.....it's a perfect size and match on the original dark red color stripe tape and as such, if anyone wants some, it should be here within a week.

I'll happily sell it inexpensively by the foot! Otherwise, I'll be red-taping my house, clothes, the two cats, random friends, other non-red cars, etc. :D

Let me know....

Cheers,
Paul Hughes
'91 164 S

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hi Paul,
My question is how the freak did you get the old tape off!? I've had a hell of time. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bumper was replaced by the previous owner and the bumper tape wasn't put on it. So I'm just putting the tape where it would be normally. Having looked at the rest of the car's tape, I would imagine that it would be a pain in the a$$ to remove...lots of goo gone and patience, I assume!

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
854 Posts
The bumper was replaced by the previous owner and the bumper tape wasn't put on it. So I'm just putting the tape where it would be normally. Having looked at the rest of the car's tape, I would imagine that it would be a pain in the a$$ to remove...lots of goo gone and patience, I assume!

Cheers,
Paul
I need red tape for my Q all around, but not sure how much it would need and also I need more to put under the projector light parts (maybe 3 foot more ??). PM me how much you want for it including shippin to 94903...

-Pavan.

·
Registered
293 Posts
HI there

does anyone have or know where there maybe some red tape for the afla romeo 164 s that goes all round the side of the body ?

Thanks

·
Registered
854 Posts
HI there

does anyone have or know where there maybe some red tape for the afla romeo 164 s that goes all round the side of the body ?

Thanks
Back in 2007, Paul was kind enough to ship out the 3M tape he had bought for his 164. It matched perfectly. But at that time I forgot to note down the part# on the tape. If he is around, probably he can share it with us. I am in need of replacing my tape as well as it faded away under the lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts