Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 1973 GTV. It's a beauty but it does need some work. any tips on the right place to take it in Los Angeles area would be greatly appreciated. any tips in general are most welcome.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Santo's..italian car service...818 701 1614.......in Northridge....is where you want to be....DO not waste your time searching...here and there...Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, the color is sweet. I'm in Hollywood so Northridge is about 25 min away. Will ring them on Monday.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Congratulations. Beautiful vehicle. Maintain it well and it'll pay you back enjoyably. You could post in the picture forum for more exposure and advice.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
The only other guy down south I've heard good about beside Santo's is Stewart at ???[shop name] somewhere in OC, I think.

I have heard about some shop called Alfa Only, but it is best not repeated. :eek: For what it's worth...

Congrats on the sweet purchase,

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Sweet GTV, congrats!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
If you prefer Orange County, I'd take it to Stewart Sandeman Sr. and Jr. at Alfa Performance Connection in Orange - 715.279.0500.

They are taking care of my Junior Z for years and do an excellent job. They also took care of the other weird Italian stuff I owned.

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sure. $10.5K and it was barely drivable but engine, paint and main parts were solid. Spent $5K at Santo's, flies like an eagle but still needs minor work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts