Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any day with 3 Milanos up on jack-stands in the same driveway is pretty **** good! Just some shots from my visit with Jes (AR4me) last week - doing some suspension and brake and transaxle juggling between cars... :D

One of these days it's going to come to blows - nah Jes and I are cool - I guess that there are more ways than one of pulling a DeDion... :rolleyes:

Also, new box of GoTech goodies and coil-packs just arrived! Away with L-Jet - flapper-crapper AFM be GONE! Ha-ha (TV evangelist going of in the back-ground somewhere...)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Jeez, that's gotta get old 3 times in a row!

So is that RSR coilovers on all 3 cars now?! Sweetness. I wonder what his neighbors must think of all of this!

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, you already have data-logging with the Standard and Pro boxes, but now you have a much faster processor! You also have dedicate outputs to run the fan relay, the fuel-pump relays etc IN ADDITION TO about 2-3 other general purpose outputs!

The Pro-X is SUPER fast in the delivery of fuel and timing commands (due to the high processing speed) and it makes for very smooth transitions in throttle-response and gear changes. Feels like Motronic.

·
Registered
625 Posts
wait, there are three Alfas on stands and none of them are broken? Haha, j/k. Looks like the garage needs another floor... will have to start building up. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts