Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete invintory of NOS parts for alfa. Ive got parts ranging from Giuleta to 164 that I have to start liquidating. These include handles, motors, glass, doors, hoods, trunks, mechanical parts, suspension parts, transmission, differentials, ANYTHING you name it ive got it somewhere. I accept paypal, credit card what ever you prefer and can ship anywhere in the world. If you would like to see pictures of anything just let me know.

Giuseppe Lo Re

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just pulled a tranny from a Milano. I have to check to see if its a LSD or not.
The tach and amp. I defintly have.
Giuseppe

·
Registered
523 Posts
Oil vapor separator for a Spica Spider?

Best regards,

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that I do have 2 maybe even 3 sets of new borbets in the box that would fit 164. I dont know that they would be 16 or 17's, most likly 15's but I can check and get you pictures of them probably by monday the latest

·
Registered
326 Posts
how about the interior trim that runs along the top of the windshield of an 82 spider? it runs under the visors and the mirror i think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an EXCELLENT pair of complete headlamps for the 164S. out of a 92, with only 70,000 km (40,000Miles) on it. Never seen rain of snow, so they are totally free of any crud and grung, if anyone is looking for a pair. Replaced them with euros

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Much appreciated......If they're 16 or 17, I'd love to see them.

Thanks much
Mike
These are two styles that I should have a atching set with. I also have two more sets which are slightly different styles, one of which is actually on my S right now. These are 16 x 7.5 inch rims.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I need 65 stepnose headlight rims,Pair of side markers,and a pair of parking light housings.Also dissent tail light housings.Joe

·
Registered
11 Posts
the ones on the left look interesting (with the caps)
98mm pattern, with a 37 offset?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Joe,
I believe that I have a brand new set of rings stashed away on the shelf. The side markers I may have used, along with tail lights. I am sure I have them but condition I would have to let you know on. As far as wheels go I have a couple of sets of the BWA wheels that look really good on GT's. I also have a set of the very rare 13 x 9 inch rally style BWA's (simliar to those on GTAM's).

Giuseppe

QUOTE=yoska;870686]I need 65 stepnose headlight rims,Pair of side markers,and a pair of parking light housings.Also dissent tail light housings.Joe[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a tricky one :eek: . I think I have one but I think it is cracked like all the rest of them. I would have to check around on one of my parts cars to see if I have a good one still. Ill keep you posted.

Giuseppe

how about the interior trim that runs along the top of the windshield of an 82 spider? it runs under the visors and the mirror i think.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I know off the top of my head is that it was from a 3.0 milano and it was a LSD now that I am thinking about it. I can get you more info on it later on when I pick it out of my collection
Giuseppe

QUOTE=spaten136;870669]do you have any information on the car it came out of? year, milage, how it drove ect. thanks[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 1156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.