Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Which would you rather do?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a hot summer day or evening I was wondering.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Your poll question has at least one confusing issue to me. I'd like to be able to post answers and do so, but unfortunatly I have a limited number of questions to which I know answers. And posting questions can draw out answers from those who _do_ know. But anyway, I'd rather post answers than ask questions or watch mindless drivel. Insofar as I think I have answers, as mentioned above.

Michael

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your poll question has at least one confusing issue to me. I'd like to be able to post answers and do so, but unfortunatly I have a limited number of questions to which I know answers. And posting questions can draw out answers from those who _do_ know. But anyway, I'd rather post answers than ask questions or watch mindless drivel. Insofar as I think I have answers, as mentioned above.

Michael
Me too, but asking questions helps, too.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I guess my order would be
1) reading real answers to real questions,
2) answering real questions,
3) asking questions -- answers to which might reveal whether the question was a real one,
4) working on and driving the relevant cars,
4192) drivel

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
5. Drink Sam Adams ale:) X

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I like to answer and post as well. Plus I like to hijack threads on occasion.:)

As far as drinking I will pass. Jon drinks enough for me.:eek:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:(

:) Ok, it's not a "Sam," but when in Maine, do as the locals do:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Mindless television infers to me that I've seen the program at least a few times before so my mind is free to ponder and think about other things and still be entertained to a degree; called multi-tasking.

Alright, LM I'm waiting for the picture....

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mindless TV shows to me usually infers not DIY, TLC, HGTV, PBS, etc type shows with some social redeeming value added mind stimulating material content.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts