Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would introduce myself - I've been reading this BB casually for a couple years, but registered just recently.

I currently own a '95 164Q, and this weekend will be picking up an '87 Milano. I've lusted after a 75 for many years and though I really want a GTV6, I was given an opportunity on the Milano I couldn't pass up. Given that there are a pair 2-doors in the driveway now (a Saab SPG and an XR4Ti), evening up the 4-doors made some sense. :)

Anyway - I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions over the next few weeks... this car seems very nice and I'll be running it over to Barber Shop Alfa on Monday for a once-over, but after that all the wrenching will be done by me...

Out of curiosity, are there any print workshop manuals for these cars? I see the CD-ROMs go by on ebay and such all the time, but when it comes to working on cars, I really prefer the paper, factory if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Or you can do what I do, use image management software and only print what you need when you need it.

It's easy, just open the index page/s of the chapter you need to find the page number/s then open the pages you need.

I use 'Thumbs Plus' but whatever came with your digital camera would probably be fine.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
it is nice to print just the pages you need and you can take them and get them dirty and toss them after the job.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Also if you keep an eye on e-bay the original shop manuals show up from time to time and once and awhile you can even grab a good deal!

Welcome to the club. Don't forget to register car with the Milano registry :).

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts