Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi,

you find this photo and many more in "Style Auto" #23 issued in 1969.
Inside the mag you find 16 pages about the JZ written by Mario Dinarich.
This is THE article about the JZ, it was published just after the car was presented to the public at the Torino Show in November 1969.

Ciao Carlo:cool:

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's a cool pic of the jr zagato's in the factory. I don't know about you guys but i think the jr zagato is not as appealing to me as lets say a GTV, or sprint speciale:)

·
Registered
992 Posts
I find the Jr. Z more appealing than a GTV and right up there with the Sprint Speciale. Although the SS is in a class by itself.

I would love to have one...actually I would love have a GTV, SS and/or a Super. Crap...I love all Alfas. I can't pick a favorite.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi,

these are originals - old stock.
Only a few numbers are still availiable.
There has never been a second edition, or a reprint.

·
Registered
230 Posts
are most of these in english though or in Italian? what other vintage magazines do these guys have? the shipping costs more than the actual magazine! the minimum order amount is 43 Euros for international orders... therefore I have to pay with shipping for the order about 100 Euros which is 127 US Dollars for something that would normall cost about 50 Us dollars... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is there any other place I can order from where they have reasonable shipping amounts?

·
Registered
271 Posts
@ GTVMAN,

that's hard, I didn't take the shipping costs into consideration.

There are two other possiblilies: First one is to browse ebay for the mag, the other (maybe) cheaper one is to look here:

http://www.addall.com/

Use the search for "used & out-of-print" books, type in Style Auto and I am sure you find a domestic seller.
Pay attention on the language, as every issue was printed in English and in Italian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts