Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i have for sale a 1300 Junior Zagato or in parts for sale.
almost complete, no front and rear bumper. no papers with it.

thanks,
john

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Junior Zagato parts

Hey - Are you that friend of Olaf's who found a shed full of Junior Z stuff?

I'm restoring a Junior Z right now and there are lots of bits I need.

A few items:
-Interior door handle bezels
-plastic dash parts
-rear hatch interior plastic parts

Do you have photos of the car and what's available? It would be great to see what you've got.

Thanks,
Brian OKelley
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hi there,

Also looking for a few parts - Mainly interior and maybe around the headlights, plastic/ chrome pieces.

In the interior, I am looking for a perfect piece that goes on top of the rear shelf back rest. It is a long recangular u-shape plastic piece that gets a tad deeper at both ends to hold the screws.

On front, there seems to be metal horizontal metal pieces that slide in under the headlights. I have the channels for those, but for some reason not the pieces.

I might need/ want other stuff - depends on what you got.

Mike

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Would be sad to strip a complete car.
Maybe someone could have a look at it and get it back on the road again.
If the car is in Holland,im sure all the Z owners over there would be aware of the car.
Maybe Zagato Olaf can add to the story.
I still need that top dash plastic piece that has the top air vent holes in it.

Robert

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for sale junior zagato parts

hello,

the Zagato is in Holland and needs work and front wing and rear wing and two sides of the back seats.
i will look for pictures of some parts this week.
car is not completely dismantled, only some parts.

greetings,
john

·
Registered
324 Posts
Jr. Z Front Horizontal Light Divider Trim Sheet Metal

Hi Mike:

Those sheet metal bits always get lost, for some reason people must have discarded them over the years! They are not/have not been available, but I had Bill Gillham (Ex AROC president, ex Fred DeMatteo Jr. Z owner) here in Oregon make one for me a while back. He "mirror imaged" copied the OEM for the side that was missing. Came out great, looked just like the OEM, with the channel pressed in, the whole works. I have one good one that he used as a pattern, I could loan it to him again & have him make you some for yourself. I had him make it a bit long so I could trim to fit snugly. I think it was $100 - $150, something like that, it was a few years ago, don't remember exactly. If anyone else in the Jr. Z community would like some, maybe he could do a batch all at once.

The rear divider top cover - same story, I had one made from sheet metal & covered in vinyl to duplicate the OEM as closley as possible. Maybe Bill would be willing to duplicate yours if you wanted.

Let me know if any interest, I'll talk to Bill & you two can get together and work out the details.

Bruce

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,

i have for sale a 1300 Junior Zagato or in parts for sale.
almost complete, no front and rear bumper. no papers with it.

thanks,
john
Hello John,

do you also have doorhandles with locks and keys left/right available? Mine are in a bad shape, chrome very bubbly.
Please advise
Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello,

i have made some pictures from the zagato, including parts already dismantled.

greetings,
john

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Show us some pictures John'
A picture can tell 1000 words

Robert

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
parts zagato

Hi there,

Also looking for a few parts - Mainly interior and maybe around the headlights, plastic/ chrome pieces.

In the interior, I am looking for a perfect piece that goes on top of the rear shelf back rest. It is a long recangular u-shape plastic piece that gets a tad deeper at both ends to hold the screws.

On front, there seems to be metal horizontal metal pieces that slide in under the headlights. I have the channels for those, but for some reason not the pieces.

I might need/ want other stuff - depends on what you got.

Mike
if you need some parts, send me an e-mail so i can send some pictures.

greetings,
john

1 - 11 of 11 Posts