Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted • Junior Zagato • Both Right and Left Door Panels with Metal Trim and Arm Rests (Black)

Looks like this >>>>>>>>

Automotive tail & brake light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The arm rests were used on Giulia Supers (front doors) - early series.
I think you're going to have to make the door cards and have an upholstery shop do the stitching. As for the bright trim. You many have to make it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For the panel some reproductions exist, eg Junior Zagato door panels - Zucca Ricambi (www-zuccaricambi-com.translate.goog). The real problem is the arm rest. On part manual the part has a 105.93 code (thus Junior Z specific), but indeed the part is in common with the Giulia Super sedan first series. Not sure, but I think it's rear doors. In any case, the code I found stamoed inside an armrest of my car is 105.25.55.036 (body #361 built in 1970 with peraluman doors)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you're going to have to make the door cards and have an upholstery shop do the stitching. As for the bright trim. You many have to make it.
Thanks for you reply.
I thought it was the rear doors. Are you sure it's the "(front doors)" ?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I checked my Giulia Super... and yes. It is the REAR doors for the 1300 Zagato...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts