Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

What have people be doing wrt Owner and Service Manuals, Parts Lists etc.? I know CarDisc was popular years ago and it seems they're still in business.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Are you looking for those? They do come up regularly in eBay (Original ones) - Not cheap but they are still around. This way, I got two manuals for a 1600 and the parts catalogue (Or was it the shop manual? Gotta look to see what I got).

Copies seem to pop up on eBay as well.

·
RIP 9/10/2017
130 Posts
I picked up an original owners manual for my Z. Not cheap. I have parts manuals and can scan copies for you. They're part numbers for parts made of non-obtainuim.
Morgan

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,364 Posts
There are a few interesting items for sale here:

Alfa Romeo Brochures, Memorabilia, Manuals and Photographs

Years ago, I ran across a pdf file of the 1300 Junior Z parts manual (Pubblic. No 1604). I cannot find the site I got it from.

You will also need the parts manual for the GT 1300 Junior (Pubblic. No. 1516) as the Junior Z parts manual is a supplement to it.

If you have and ftp site, I would be happy to upload it for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Walter Miller at Autolit.com ususually has all this original material in stock and what I have found at reasonable prices. For those who do not know, he was the one who bought the Harrah's Automobile Archive (the world's largest automotive at the time) years ago when the Holiday Inns corporation auctioned off the car collection. A lot of his material is on Ebay though it reflects a portion of what he has.

Alfoonery

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All,

Thanks for the input / advice. I'll follow up with some of you via PM

Regards,

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Juniorz,

I was able to get a PDF version of the parts catalog from Papajam, but the link you provided above no longer works...

Attenzione,
la pagina che cerchi non esiste. Le strutture dei siti ospitati da Xoom.it possono cambiare per esigenze tecniche o necessità redazionali degli utenti Xoom.it

Regards,

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JuniorZ,

That works - thank you

Regards,

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
1600 Junior Zagato

Does anyone have a electronic version of the 1600 Junior Z parts book?

Hello members,

Sorry, I do not have the electronic version. I do not even have a paper version.
So if someone would be so kind to make a copy/some copies, I am willing to pay for the cost of copying and shipping.

Ciao, Olaf

·
13,364 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have this one, but it's a copy of a copy of a copy etc.
Not for reproduction, all the pages are angled and warped.
A technical description of the JZ, torque settings, how to adjust the carbs, clutch, brakes etc.
Nice to have but no extra information when you have the standard technical books.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Thanks!

Here's the information that I have on parts catalogs for the Junior Z

Pubblic. No. 1539 December 1970 Allegato al Catalogo Ricambi - Attachment to 1604

Pubblic. No. 1604 March 1970 Catalogo Parti Di Ricambio - Attachment to 1515 (GT 1300 Jr.)

Pubblic. No. 2129 March 1973 Catalogo Parti Di Ricambia 1600 Junior Z
Hello Ossodiseppia,

Thanks for the document numbers!

Ciao, Olaf

·
13,364 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts