Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can purchase an air vent cover,between the dashboard and the windscreen.Mine is warped and needing to be replaced.
Part number 105 93 63 061 00/01
Any help would be great,

Robert

·
Registered
185 Posts
I believe the air vent covers of the Junior Z (1600) are same as those from the Berlina 2000. If at least you mean the round air vent covers.
Take a look at your Berlina.

rgds,
ZZ_jr

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey ZZ_jr

Thanks for the reply.
Yes ,you are right,the rotaing covers are the same,but I am wanting the whole cover,the length of the dashboard,as per part number given.
I hear there are many Junior Z cars over there in the Netherlands.The are maybe 6 in the whole of Australia.
The cover is very warped- buckled from the Australian sun.I dont think you guys have that problem.
Do you have a Junior Z ? Colour ? Wheels ? Original ?
Mine is a 1300 with 2 litre mechanicals,colour black,interior black,Momo wheels.I have a few 105 coupes.Was suggested I do a GTA.Just wanted something different.

Cheers

Robert

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey again ZZ_jr,

Just read the specifications on your car.Nice wheels.Without looking up AR328,what colour is it.

Robert

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey again ZZ_jr,

Just read the specifications on your car.Nice wheels.Without looking up AR328,what colour is it.

Robert
AR 328 = Mid Blue a special color for both Zagato 1300+1600 and Montreal.

yes there aprox. 60 Junior 1300 and 30 Junior 1600 in the Netherlands some of them for sales porposes other in shets waiting for restauration and most them with enthousiast like me. I own mine since 1985. I will post a picture soon of my car.
Btw; some parts - e.g. chair reclining mechanisem - of the Junior Z are the same as used on the Lancia Fulvia + Fulvia Sport Zagato.
Good look with the restoration.

rgds,
ZZ_jr.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
... by the way, the Dutch rock when it comes to the Junior Z. Huge following in this country and very nice cars - They imported a lot from Italy and it would not surprise me to see the largest Junior Z population outside Italy (Even more than the crazy Germans :)

Mine came from the Netherlands and I have met many very fun enthusiasts during my search.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob,Did you try AFRA?
Geoff
Hey Geoff.
No,I havent tried AFRA yet.Will do. I am aware of them.
Was just seeing if there were any other places around the world that I could get parts from.
Many cars in the Netherlands.I think there is a total of about 6 cars in Australia.Roughly,how many in the Netherlands ?

Robert

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AR 328 = Mid Blue a special color for both Zagato 1300+1600 and Montreal.

yes there aprox. 60 Junior 1300 and 30 Junior 1600 in the Netherlands some of them for sales porposes other in shets waiting for restauration and most them with enthousiast like me. I own mine since 1985. I will post a picture soon of my car.
Btw; some parts - e.g. chair reclining mechanisem - of the Junior Z are the same as used on the Lancia Fulvia + Fulvia Sport Zagato.
Good look with the restoration.

rgds,
ZZ_jr.
Hey ZZ_jr

90 cars .Wow.
I think you meant,sheds,Restorations+ enthusiast.
Yes,I know that colour,AR328,,looks great.
As for the parts you listed that come from other cars,I will write them down in my book= thanks.
I will not be doing a restoration .The car I have is ok.I just want to enjoy it for a while and tidy things up.
The part I am looking for lets the car down,but it doesnt stop me from driving it.
What do you think a good Junior Z is worth over there ,,1300,,1600 ?.Just curious.
When I find out how to put pics on here ,I will post some of mine.

Robert

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... by the way, the Dutch rock when it comes to the Junior Z. Huge following in this country and very nice cars - They imported a lot from Italy and it would not surprise me to see the largest Junior Z population outside Italy (Even more than the crazy Germans :)

Mine came from the Netherlands and I have met many very fun enthusiasts during my search.
hey mbaum

Great to hear.
Will be nice to get to know other enthusiasts from around the world with these cars= Junior Z.
I have seen a few threads on these cars.They come in various conditions.
I have a few 105 coupe cars,2000,1750 1300,spider,berlina,75
Many have said that i should own a GTA,or restore one.
The car I purchased,I have been serviceing for many years and had the opportunity to use it whenever I wanted.He even had the best Sprint Speciale in Australia that i could also use whenever I wanted.The SS sold to a fellow enthusiast in Sydney,and I got the Junior Z.Great that these 2 very desireable cars stayed here in Sydney Australia and didnt end up somewhere else in the world as many have.
If I ever go overseas,Netherlands,would be great to see lots of Junior Z .

Robert

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im still looking for the cover as discribed at the top of this thread.
I did see one on a 1600 Junior Z at the NSW annual concours yesterday.
It was a gold one that was very nice,pretty much all original.It even had 5 original wheels with the built in hub section.
I guess ill keep hoping.
The rest of my Junior Z 1300 looks ok-but need this cover as it is very badly warped.
Keep looking for me guys,any help would be appreciated.
Part number is 105 93 63 061 00/01

Robert

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Robert,
I have been trying to contact you on the subject of the GTA cam cover you found in the kitchen cupboard! Is it still for sale? PM me if appropriate. Sorry to hijack this thread.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Stuart.

The Original GTA rocker cover with oil cap has sort of been sold.
Just waiting for money transaction to go through.
I was sorry to sell it,but am glad it will be put back on an original engine-car.

Robert

·
Registered
46 Posts
Junior Z air vent cover

Robert
Mines well warped too, have investigated 2 options, getting an aluminium or fiberglss replica made. There are a number of fibreglass replicas for 105 coupe dashes so shouldnt be too hard, maybe we could share the cost of the mould.

Geoff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Robert
Mines well warped too, have investigated 2 options, getting an aluminium or fiberglss replica made. There are a number of fibreglass replicas for 105 coupe dashes so shouldnt be too hard, maybe we could share the cost of the mould.

Geoff
If you end up doing this, count me in for two...

Erik

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine yellow, number 86 on the production line, all the instruments are dated 1969, was originally imported into australia by AR in the very early 70s

geoff

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JZ air vent cover

Well Geoff.

Looks like we are up to 4.
Only problem is,where do we get an original to make a copy ?.

Robert

1 - 20 of 34 Posts