Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A.L.F.A. was founded on June 24, 1910.

I propose that on Sunday June 24, 2012 we all take our Alfas on a nice Sunday drive to show Marchionne that there is support from enthusiasts for Alfa returning to the USA.

·
Registered
805 Posts
A.L.F.A. was founded on June 24, 1910.

I propose that on Sunday June 24, 2012 we all take our Alfas on a nice Sunday drive to show Marchionne that there is support from enthusiasts for Alfa returning to the USA.
I with you! Let's do it and post pictures of the day.

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
Maybe I'll take the PUMPKIN out that day. It's a goal I'll set. The Montreal will hit the pavement on the 24th

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
How about we get together in each of our cities and meet for coffee and take a drive together.

·
Registered
222 Posts
June 24th coincides with the end of the AROC-ARCC Convention in Toronto, and so many Alfas will be returning home that day.

There should be many sitings on the Ambassador Bridge at Detroit as well as at Buffalo.

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
June 24th coincides with the end of the AROC-ARCC Convention in Toronto, and so many Alfas will be returning home that day.

There should be many sitings on the Ambassador Bridge at Detroit...
A short side trip to Auburn Hills may be in order!

·
Registered
115 Posts

There should be many sitings on the Ambassador Bridge at Detroit as well as at Buffalo.
Unfortunately, June 24 also coincides with the end of Photostock, an annual event for which I have already registered. I am debating whether to take my Alfa to this event... sorta combining two of my passions. If this does not prove practical, (I may have a passenger, and the combined photo gear for two adults would never fit in my Quad) it will likely be the only Sunday of the summer that I won't be driving my Alfa. I would love to join in the Toronto festivities, but the two events are hundreds of km apart.

Cheers,
Tom

·
But Mad North-Northwest
11,017 Posts
At my house every day is Drive Your Alfa Day.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
I'm with Gubi. All I own is Alfas. There's no public transportation here either, so it's stay home, or drive the Alfa:) It gets driven most every day!

·
Premium Member
16,166 Posts
Hah, I'm going to be in Italy driving an Alfa Giulietta to Sicily. So, I will be driving an Alfa anyway.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I will be returning to Boston from the Toronto ALFA Canadese on Sunday driving two Alfas; a GTV 2000 and a 164Q. I will be assisted by a Canadian friend that is a car nut, but not (yet) an Alfa nut. It is great to know that this is a significant Alfa day! Thanks Maldi.

·
Premium Member
27,320 Posts
Sounds like a P.L.A.N. Please Launch Alfa Now!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Drove my Alfa today!

In honor of Alfa day, we took my principessa for a lovely drive to the northern beaches of Sydney. It is the longest drive I have done in her so far, about 70 miles round trip. She performed faultlessly and she was an absolute joy to drive.

A typical winter's day in Sydney.:D

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Will be driving my Super from Toronto Canada (AROC Convention) through the Finger Lakes area of NY.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts