Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The July general meeting will be combined with a visit to Books4Cars in Seattle on Tuesday evening, July 10th.

Meet at 6:30 p.m. at Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria: 4918 Rainier Ave S
in Seattle (Columbia City) 206-721-3501, for dinner and a short general
meeting. We then proceed just about a block to Books4Cars where Eric
Voss will host us in his fabulous automotive book store.

Eric is also keeping his parking spaces at the store reserved for Alfa Romeos, so feel free to park your Alfa there!
Books4Cars is located at 4850 37th Ave South, Seattle Phone 206-721-3077

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We talked about it at the last board meeting. These things take time to setup. Figure one full month to make the Iniezione but often more as it takes some coordination with who ever we're visiting. We could use some input. We have a weekend visit to Wes Ingram coming up on July 21st. Some great places to visit are winter only, too busy right now. Got any places you'd like us to look into?

·
Registered
168 Posts
No particular places in mind or preferred....just that the meetings be held on weekends and reasonably central locations...even if they are still located at the usual Issaquah location that would be much easier to attend on a weekend. :D

I have been a silent member for a couple years now and I have yet to make a regular Tuesday meeting (due to day/time/location...)
Although...I may finally have a chance to make it to July's meeting. :) <crossing fingers> :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts