Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get a copy of the 2005 Alfa Owner? I was just on the AROC site archives and saw that I'm on the cover racing the Giulia Super "Polizia" race car.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
How can I get a copy of the 2005 Alfa Owner? I was just on the AROC site archives and saw that I'm on the cover racing the Giulia Super "Polizia" race car.
I know that issue, some one sent me a doctored copy as a joke with a new headline that I won't print here. Anyway, write or call Jolene Justus at the AROC office in Kansas City and she should be able to put you in touch with whomever you need to speak to if she can't help you.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Anthony,

As Cheryl pointed out, Jolene is the contact for the AROC. You can e-mail her at [email protected], or call her at 816-459-7462. The July 2005 issue is "Vol 48, No 07". They always ask you to include this info when requesting back issues of the Alfa Owner. (Yes, single back issues are available from the club, going back to 1958! :))

Jolene is very good about responding to e-mails quickly, and being that she handles everything for the club, you cannot always get her on the phone on the first try, but she's also good about returning phone calls.

I'm looking at the July 2005 issue, and yes #79, the Polizia Berlina is on the cover!

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Will they sell it to me even though I am not a member of AROC?
If they won't, and I don't know why they shouldn't, money is money; there are enough of us here on the bb that are AROC members that would be happy to buy it for you in return for what you do to keep the bb up and running along with Simon.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Will they sell it to me even though I am not a member of AROC?
I don't see why they wouldn't, but if you prefer, I would be glad to order one for you. Just send me a PM...

Best regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts