Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's late in the auction but does anyone know anything about the Jr Z presently on eBay?

Item # 251929291256

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Was this the red 1300? I do not know anything about this particular car. It was discussed on Bring a Trailer and consensus seemed to have been that it looked like a good car (With a few gents that actually saw it).

I thought that the final bid at $42k was quite reasonable and somebody got a very good deal IF the car checks out as described (Body and interior more important than mechanicals).

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Thanks Tad,
I love those wheels which the seller barely mentions as 'Cromodora's'. I have a set on the Montreal and the only I.D. on the entire wheel is on the center cap with a cross and serpent that says "RB Milano". The 'seller' could have used quite a few more photographs, engine, interior, underbody and some close ups of the wheels and tires etc. Perhaps he does not have a camera (phone), which would make me leery; if he is reusing auction photographs and not taking his own.

Mark
(Todd S's brother-in-law:)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The photos all appear to be taken in Holland - perhaps the original for sale listing? As the car was listed for sale in Canada - a few photos with Canadian plates on it would have made me feel better if I was bidding. If it was a legitimate sale - the price was good as I've seen 1300 JRZs go for the mid 60k now.

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
As mbaum pointed out, there was a Bringatrailer thread about this car, where one post mentions that this car was sold at auction in 2011 for GBP 12,400 and in 2011 for GBP 24,725. Most of the pictures in the eBay auction seem to be from the 2011 auction. However, the first picture seems to show a temporary British Columbia registration on the paper on the passenger side of the dashboard. I don't know the owner and I've never seen this car (on the road or at any local event) and may not have time this week to swing by N&M Sportscar Ltd. to see if they have the car there or what they know about it.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Have a look here

As mbaum pointed out, there was a Bringatrailer thread about this car, where one post mentions that this car was sold at auction in 2011 for GBP 12,400 and in 2011 for GBP 24,725. Most of the pictures in the eBay auction seem to be from the 2011 auction. However, the first picture seems to show a temporary British Columbia registration on the paper on the passenger side of the dashboard. I don't know the owner and I've never seen this car (on the road or at any local event) and may not have time this week to swing by N&M Sportscar Ltd. to see if they have the car there or what they know about it.
Hello Michael and members,

Have a look here. Alfa Romeo Junior Zagato 1300 1800430

Ciao, Olaf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts