Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. We have scheduled our next meeting. It is going to be at Lu Lu's in Gulf Shores, AL. Bob Simonds is arranging everything and is putting together a rally too. Attached is a registration form for the rally. I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Sounds like fun

I wish I did not live at the other end of the state! Gulf Shores is a six hour drive from here.
P.S. Are you sure you want to place your Alfa within view of an ocean? The sea breeze alone may cause her to collapse in a pile of rust! ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish you could make it. There is a guy in Huntsville in our Chapter that may come down. Maybe y'all could ride together. Good point about the salt air. Maybe a front from the Northwest will come through and blow the sea breeze South.

HOP

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John and Angela Debro. He joined the chapter, but I've not meet him. I have called him a few times but haven't heard back from him. Ring any bells?

HOP

P.S. If you'd like to join our chapter, we'd love to have you. We move our meeting location each time. So far, we've met in Baton Rouge, Natchez, Bay St Louis, and Abita Springs. We have a newsletter every other month, and our meetings are in alternating months.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
OK, my bad- we have met at a local Alfista meeting. As far as joining, I'd like to join your chapter but you're just too far to make it practical. The Atlanta area is bit closer for me.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Yes

I certainly would. I have visited the Tennessee Valley Chapter web site in the past but it seems as if no one has updated it in years so I figured the group had disbanded.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would love to see the middle Tennessee chapter up and running again. I have only owned an Alfa for 12 months now. It seems like the local Alfa chapter has disappeared. I've tried everything I know how to try. I've registered the domain name: AlfaTN.com and my plan is to create a website and start finding local Alfa people interested using this BB a lot of course. Unfortunately, I'm not qualified to run or manage a local Alfa club. Any thoughts or ideas?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Starting a Chapter

We revived this chapter just over one year ago. You have to have some by-laws (approved by AROC), a form from the state that says you are a corperation in "good standing", and at least ten members. If I can help y'all let me know.

Andy Menapace

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Count me in

I would very much like to participate in the Nashville area events. I have not joined the national club yet because there were no chapters close enough to afiliate with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts