Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
welcome

Scuderia Houston is a wonderful resource for Houston area alfisti. We know there are many Alfa owners in our community who aren't aware of our club. We collectively represent hundreds of years of Alfa ownership. Let us know how we can help you regarding your Alfa

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Just to say Hi and thank Brad for setting up this forum. Alfa BB is a great resource and it will be great if it encourages more Houston area folks to become known to Scuderia Houston. Welcome all and thanks again to Brad.

Galt

·
Push hard and live
10,178 Posts
Hello Houston,

Many decades ago I was the parts manager at Southwest Motors, and later a store manager for BAP/Geon. I was part of a small group that formed a chapter of the AROC down there, but lost track when I moved away and migrated from Alfas to airplanes.

My point?

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mike Voss and contact info for Bob Kabine? Mike had a 101/1600 that his dad bought new, and we were friends until one of us moved without updating the other. I understand Bob has a 102 Sprint that I briefly owned, and would like to contact him for an update on its progress.

Thanks to all, and hello from non-humid northern Nevada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts