Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early registration is now open. We have the print & mail form available, as well as online registration. Join us September 21st through 23rd!

www.ItalianCarFest.com

Some highlights of the changes, improvements and additions for this years show:

Online Registration - with our online store, you can register online and pay with a credit card or PayPal account.

Lunch on the Water - A new optional activity for entrants. A great way to enjoy a relaxing lunch on our hospitality boat, catered by Carrabba's Italian Grill.

Tent spacing - for those who opt for a tent package, we have increased spacing for the vehicles under tents.

New Trackday venue - www.eaglescanyon.com

Early check-in - This year we are going to allow entrants to drop off vehicles on Friday afternoon and pick up their registration packets. We will place your car on the field in its Saturday location and you won't have to worry about the Saturday morning rush - just show up Saturday morning and pull the cover off. We will have armed security on site from Friday afternoon through the end of the show.

Best Spider Challenge - For 2007 we are having a special competition to select the best 124-based Fiat/Pininfarina spider from the four largest North American Fiat groups/clubs.

Alfa Romeo Spider class - We always have a nice selection of spiders, so we now have a class only for the 1966 and up, Giulia-based spiders.

2007 Honored Model - Fiat 124, 2000 and Pininfarina spiders
2007 Honored Marque - Lamborghini

5th Anniversary - This is our fifth show! We will be doing a few things throughout the weekend to highlight our anniversary. We also have t-shirts available with our special 5th Anniversary logo.

We will be charging admission for visitors to this years show, which will allow us to make a large donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi Jerry and Garrick,

I'm in.

I just mailed the form and check to the club today. Can't wait as this is always one of the highlights of the year. I also renewed my membership with the club so one less member off the deadbeat list.

Take care,

Jeff
Alfa 164 LS

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, its not an Alfa 8C... ;)

BUT the local dealer confirmed that we will have a Maserati GranTurismo at the show.

·
Registered
44 Posts
2007 registration reflects efforts to provide an enthusiast weekend that is national in scope. We have cars coming from as far west as California and Washington State and as far east as North Carolina and Florida.

And if you are considering entering your special Italian car in the show-by-the-lake that scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 22nd, please try to make to Grapevine early for the Friday Reception. Miss Texas has agreed to be our special guest and she will greet all ICF entrants and guests.

-Jerry Lee Phillips
817 521-4400
Italian Car Club of the Southwest

www.italiancarfest.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts