Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to those of you have supported the effort to build ICF Weekend into THE I-car, cycle & scooter extravaganza between the coasts.

The Italian Car Club of the Southwest (ICCS) invites all Italian car, cycle & scooter aficionados to join us as we mark the summer countdown for the 5th Annual ItalianCarFest Weekend.

Please join us at Oak Grove Park in Grapevine (the same venue for ICF Weekend's Show-by-the-Lake) on Saturday, June 30, 2007
10:00 a.m.- Meet at the park and take a fun drive on twisty roads
11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. Cookout at the park with plenty of hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks, shade and cool lake breeze!

Even if you cannot make if for the drive, we invite you out to the park to enjoy lunch and see the shoreline. With the great June rains, the water laps up to the grass.

Although not mandatory, please RSVP if possible to assist with the food count to: [email protected]. And please bring a friend and so they can see the great ICF Show-by-the-Lake venue.

Oh, and please check out www.italiancarfest.com. The website is entertaining and informative with a number of new features.

-Jerry Lee Phillips
817 521-4400

·
Registered
169 Posts
Weather is a little iffy, but may be worse next weekend. So we are going for it!

If you don't want to drive your special car, then please come on out for the cookout anyway.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Weather was nice and we had a good turnout! No rain until we were packing up.

I have started a thread in Events for ICF 2007 - please check it out.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I just mailed in my registration form so I'm in for the show. Put me down for the great lunch on Saturday, and the banquet on Saturday night. I will have to pass on the Friday evening event as I will be helping with setting up the display field that day and will be a bit wore out. Also, I renewed my club membership at the same time so one less deadbeat club member. Thanks go out to Richard Cross for sending me an application in the most recent Lone Star club mailing!

Regards,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas
1994 164 LS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts