Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A preview of our '07 site. With all the rain in Texas this year, our 2006 site is a little wet.

So we are now just up the hill from the 2006 site - at Trawick pavilion. Still in Oak Grove Park on Lake Grapevine.

More info on the show at www.ItalianCarFest.com

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some of the nice models already registered...

The New Maserati GranTurismo
'65 Ferrari 275 GTS
'69 Lamborghini Espada
'05 Ferrari Superamerica
'72 Maserati Ghibli SS
'67 Alfa Romeo Gran Sport 4R Zagato Roadster
'67 Fiat Abarth 1000 OT Spider
'86 Alfa Romeo Callaway GTV6
'76 Lancia Scorpions
'54 Maserati 125 motorcycle
'71 Fiat 124 Coupe Racecar
'05 Ferrari 430
'73 Alfa Romeo Montreal
'94 Ferrari 348 TB Challenge
'69 Fiat Cinquecento '67 Lamborghini Miura P400
'67 Lancia Flaminia GT 2.8
'59 Moto Guzzi Falcone Sport
23 Fiat 124-based Spiders
Ferrari 430 GT2 Racecar
'68 Lamborghini Islero
'95 Ferrari F512Ms
'74 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
'71 Lamborghini Espada
12 DeTomaso Panteras
'71 Alfa Romeo Junior Zagato
'64 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet
'05 Ferrari 430 Spider
'88 Ferrari Testarossa
'79 Ferrari 308 GT4

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was just getting ready to post a message regarding this meet... I live in Wichita, KS, and this will be my 3rd time to the gathering.

Anyone who's within shouting distance of Dallas/Ft. Worth... you really ought to try to attend. It's a great time to get together with people that you don't have to spend 90% of the conversation trying to explain the reason for the Italian philosophy of auto manufacture..!

Not to mention some pretty cool cars... ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am planning on attending and entering my Alfa but it is a 164 - not too exciting. I am a member of the club and have attended every one of these shows for the last five years. I believe we had something like 39+/- Alfa's at last year's show including a very rare 1930s model, plus a Montreal that won best of show. I think we have about 8 to 12 spiders of varying ages show up including a rare 1960s Zagato Quartoroute (or however that is spelled). The head of the Lone Star Alfa Club will be there along with several other club and BB members. The show is the highlight of my car year and please drop by and say hello.

Here is a picture of my car at last year's show and some of the other Alfa's that were there. If you look close at one of the photographs, you can see where the water level was last year and compare it to the lake level now.

Take care,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas
1994 164 LS

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Now that I've acquired my first Alfa ('72 GTV) after many years of wanting, I'm looking forward to participating in this year's show. I look forward to meeting some of you there.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My son and I will be driving my Milano Verde out to the show after lunch. This will be the first year I haven't had a car in the show............sadness.
I've been doing some work on the Alfetta, and it just isn't ready yet. I rebuilt the Webers and am still trying to get them back in tune. What a beating!!

Later, Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts