Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
He did the heads on my GTV6 several years back, but I think he retired.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for some one to replace the timing chain once I get back running. [No start issue. New pump in tank, cleaned injectors, cleaned fuel rail, changed oil, ran for seven miles and quit. Replaced inline pump and tank, no start, pulled fuel line seamed to have low to no pressure when the line was disconnected, fuel just trickled out. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Looking for some one to replace the timing chain once I get back running. [No start issue. New pump in tank, cleaned injectors, cleaned fuel rail, changed oil, ran for seven miles and quit. Replaced inline pump and tank, no start, pulled fuel line seamed to have low to no pressure when the line was disconnected, fuel just trickled out. Any suggestions?
Kinked fuel line. Metal or rubber. Then again, the fuel pump won't kick on unless the car is running or cranking-too, could just be a bad fuel pump relay, located behind your seats.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hans Milo

dose any one know this shops work, good/bad what
Hans may have retired, but he's probably forgotten more about Alfa Romeos than many of us will ever know. Even if he isn't retired, he's probably forgotten more about Alfa Romeos than many of us will ever know.
He brought a GTV6 to the Tennessee convention in 2001. This was a pre-Alfetta GTV body with an Alfa 6 motor. I think I have some pictures hidden away somewhere..not important. It went like stink.
Great Alfa mechanic and he really can curse in many languages. :D

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Hans announced his retirement on the Alfa Digest a few months ago.
Ed Prytherch
79 Spider
2 x 88 Milano Verde's

·
Registered
665 Posts
Of the three listed below in my address book, I believe that Bob at AutoDelta is the only one still working on Alfa's and he is GOOD! Hans retired and Spruell only sells parts (great motor mounts). The AROC is having a Holiday party this Saturday night if you'd care to meet them as they usually show up.

You have a PM as I won't publish e-mail addresses/phone numbers on the web. Too many bots running around picking them up for spam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts