Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,

My name is Stephen Camiscioli and I am the New Jersey State 1st Vice President of the Order of Sons and Daughters of Italy.
This October 6th we are having our 2nd Annual Italian Heritage Celebration at Cooper River Park in Pennsauken, NJ sponsored by the New Jersey Order Sons and Daughter of Italy ,the Camden County Parks and Camden County Board of Freeholders.

This year we are incorporating a car show into the celebration on the beautiful grounds along the river and backdrop of the City of Philadelphia. All makes are welcome, however the feature category is Italian Cars. We would be honored to have your club represented with their vehicles at the celebration as it would not be the same without. Maple Shade Fiat will also have some of their new vehicles on location along with Alfa Romeo.

The festival will be separate from the show on an adjoining ground where the Camden County Parks Commission will be providing security as well as representatives to ensure the festival's success.
The festival is from 11am to 4pm where there will be food, beverages,music, bounce houses for the children, along with tents for purchasing cultural items and foods.

There is no registration or fees! Please just let me know if your club is able to make it and an approximate number of those committed. Feel free to contact or call me regarding any questions

Grazie!

Stephen Camiscioli
510 Marlboro Avenue
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

(856) 986-9737

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.