Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
Have to say it was good to see so many cars out on Monday even if the actual vintage racers seemed a little sparse. Makes me sorry I had to cancel Watkins Glen......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Pics

Thanks for the pics Rob. I'm surprised there aren't more posted by now. Here's my contribution...

Lined up for parade laps (notice how my paint gleams:)), us behind a couple of 308's (the Fiat 500 ahead of them moved along with the pack amazingly well), us following a nice duetto into the downhill, and finally a look back while waiting on the back straight (I love the red dino).

Sorry for the quality of the pics... my wife had her eyes closed most of the time as she gripped the handle above her head, while my kids in the back seat were screaming "Faster! Faster!".

Let's see more!

Attachments

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
I tried to take a video with my camera as we lapped the course.....batteries went dead but I got a 30mb clip of a one-handed ride. Here's a few more pics.

Attachments

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
Rob, from your first photos, what is the black car (the first two photos)?

Nice pictures, looked like a beautiful day!
Here is the picture of the window plate. It has a Corvette V-8, 4-Speed box, and Italian body by Bertone. Very beautiful car.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts