Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to contact the Director of the Parts Distribution Center (Ricambi) in None (TO), Italy.
I was the Project Director for the construction and systemization of this facility from Jan 1976 through Aug 1978 while employed by Fiat Allis. It is my understanding that the facility is now operated by Alfa Romeo.
I will be visiting Torino this summer and would like to visit the facility if possible. Can someone please provide me the person or persons to contact or if my information regarding Alfa Romeo's operation of the facility is incorrect please advise if the facility is still in operation and by whom.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
While you're in Turin, talking to management, could you ask for the precise location of the enormous hole in the ground near Milan into which Alfa poured a couple of hundred tonnes of spare parts at some point in the late 70s / early 80s? Hard to believe that so much stuff was used for landfill, but I'm prepared to bet that a lot of it might still be recoverable if they're still in factory packets.

Anyway, back to the real world ..... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts