Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like always I was on my computer this morning when Anthony (italcarguy) sent me an instant message saying he has a very interesting GT Junior he's thinking about. During the day there were tons of phone calls, emails, & instant messaging back and forth. Well to make a long story short here are some pictures of his new immaculate GT Jr. 1300.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
The new ride

the car is awesome. it has 71K original kilometers (really low milage), i am the third owner. what i like best about the car is the color combo...light grey with dark red interior, nobody has that. i am gonna do some stuff to it tomorrow, i will post some pics then.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nice Jr. Anthony! Great colors. Is that gray the original color?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: GT 1300 Junior

It looks like it just rolled off the factory!!

I think it has the best color I've ever seen on a GTV. :cool:

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
None of the pictures shows the cars true color. The only way I can describe it is like a very light gray with a touch of blue in it. Contrasted with the red/burgandy interior......Drooooool!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
That's one thing that sold me on the car...the color. I bought the car in the dark tonight so I really didn't see the real color until i got to the gas station.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
My GT Junior

I threw my 14x7 Panasports with 195/60 Yokohama AVS Intermediates on this morning. Next step is lowering. I tried to yank a customer car off the lift this morning but my dad busted me so I am gonna have to wait.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts