Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.

I am selling the shift linkage from my LeMons Milano. It is in good shape and has parts from Andy at Performatek repair kit already installed. Andy gets $80 for his repair kit. Picture available.

Linkage complete $75

Greg

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rebuilt linkage

Here are pictures of the linkage. It is in good shape. 3 years of racing on it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Greg. if this will fit my gtv6, I'm very interested! can you send me pics? Thanks, Terry
If you have this later style of shift linkage it will fit.

Greg

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop to $65. Cleaning out my parts stash. This has Performatek's link on it and also the rod end is new.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Monkey shifter

I have seen this product on the BB several times. What does it accomplish. My 84 GTV6 has a rebuilt Milano Gold transmission with Iso linkage. The shift throws are very long. Typical Alfa throws.

What improvement could I expect?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have seen this product on the BB several times. What does it accomplish. My 84 GTV6 has a rebuilt Milano Gold transmission with Iso linkage. The shift throws are very long. Typical Alfa throws.

What improvement could I expect?
There is no improvement over a brand new stock Iso linkage. The issue is almost all the linkages out there are over 27 years old and are very loose and sloppy. With wear and corrosion taking there toll.

All the OEM parts have been NLA for a long time.

What Andy did was source the correct replacement parts to rebuild the linkages to like new condition. And now he has starting making the last part in Stainless so all the links are available now.

This linkage doesn't have that latest part but the original is still fine.

I am surprised that this hasn't been snatched up quick.

Greg

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold.

Thanks Joe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts