Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this for a long time, assumed it was an Alfa part. Looks similar to the parts under it in the 3rd photo? Is it an Alfa part, if so what?
IMG_2009.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as we are playing this game a bunch more parts mixed in with alfa parts that I am not sure of. Recognize any of these?
IMG_2015.JPG

·
Registered
3,944 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Bottom left alloy maybe Alu or zinc bracket that is riveted to step nose head light mount that the chrome ring is held to.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another photo. I always thought the black plastic was from a heater box? The light lens from a 50s Alfa?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ken, Good eye indeed. Closeup photo and drawing with #s. The hole is threaded.
IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2025.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are no #s on the small lens. So maybe not Alfa?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weber parts? The first photo, 26 stamped in part. No number on the other metal part in pic #2. Pic #3 labeled Weber choke linkage nuts and bolts. I don't have a weber equipped Alfa anymore.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The correct terminology is ''26mm choke'' and ''auxiliary venturi'' in my last post.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
The correct terminology is ''26mm choke'' and ''auxiliary venturi'' in my last post.
Look again carefully at the Aux Venturi as they may have a light stamping such as 4.5.

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are right, after a bit more wiping and looking 4.5 is stamped into Aux Venturi. This and choke are about 38mm OD.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You guys are good.
On another board, someone asked the similar question "Name this bolt.", and got the answer of, "Bob. Bob the bolt.".
I guess there are stupid questions, but I do like this ID game.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts