Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some rumors on websites. Nothing on the Alfa Romeo USA website. I see maybe AWD or RWD possible. But changes in leadership cast doubts on the lineup forecasts? I would really like to see a cheaper Alfa for the US because Giulias, Stelvios, and 4Cs are not the prices I could ever consider.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, not the Tonale. I was searching the web for new and future models just for kicks and came across an article that the Giulietta is due for a makeover. It's overall appearance would remain essentially intact with a few minor cosmetic changes, but would feature AWD or RWD and be available in the US. Those articles were earlier this year. I'm just curious if anyone follows this kind of stuff and has any more information.

I have been lamenting that the only things available in the US are the 4C (discontinued), the Stelvio, and the Giulia. I am not interested in the Stelvio or Giulia, since they are too big and too expensive. There just doesn't seem to be anything below them; smaller and sporty.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Agree. Back during the last AROC convention in Michigan there was what I think was a Giulietta (squareback) in the parking lot with Manufacturer plates. I assumed this had something to do with being near the FCA headquarters as well as an EPA testing facility in the area. The little car got lots of attention and the prevailing comments were "I would buy something like this". Obviously nothing came of this but I would have been a customer last year as an alternative to the the VW GTI that we bought.

View attachment 1605518
[/QUOTE]
...I would really like to see a cheaper Alfa for the US because Giulias, Stelvios, and 4Cs are not the prices I could ever consider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts