Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know its not an Alfa but it was designed by Pininrfarina.

My new 1989 Peugeot MI 16. I love Craigslist!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The car came with 16" Borbet wheels and a MOMO wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you
I have a soft spot for them. This is my second one so far and counting. There will be more!

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
Nice looking one and they always reminded me of a mini-164. I had a faded brown metallic one I fixed for a friend a few years back. There is a guy nearby my place who has a red one covered up with cover just fading away I woiuld like to get and try to stuff an Alfa 12v engine and tranny into.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Very nice, I have always wanted one, as i like the not so popular europeans/ or should i say less imported. I almost bought a sterling once but the maintenance records were not good.

Steve, if your neibor ever wants to part with his, red has always been my favorite color.

Once again great find 164 Family

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice, I have always wanted one, as i like the not so popular europeans/ or should i say less imported. I almost bought a sterling once but the maintenance records were not good.

Steve, if your neibor ever wants to part with his, red has always been my favorite color.

Once again great find 164 Family

Thanks Jason. I try.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I went with Lenard to see it. It was owned by a VW/Audi tech who took good care of it. When him and lenard started talking about the history of the car, Lenard remembered it years ago on a lot at a Dodge dealer. Talk about a small world! As soon as I hit the big time in the tech world I am going to buy that sucker off of him! You better hold it for me!

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I am sad to see her go Lenard, but you got to do what you got to do. Did I mention the Nissan was dead as a doornail this morning?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts