Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Has anyone ever used worlduph.com for replacing their interior vinyl/ leather/ carpet? I am in need of complete restoration services and they seem to be the only option. Does anyone have other options? Thank you! David

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Check out the offerings from Classic Alfa, OKP.de, and ReOriginals.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out the offerings from Classic Alfa, OKP.de, and ReOriginals.

Thank you for the suggestions. I have seen them in the past but have forgotten. They do not have such a great webpage. Really looking for actual reviews. Anybody have bought from any of the four on the post?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I visited the company and employed World Upholstery out of Santa Paula, California for leather seat covers on my 1976 Alfetta GT with very good results.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I bought a carpet set from them - very high quality, exact fit. They will send you samples if you request them. Their website could be a lot better but they do respond in a timely fashion to emails, or you can always call them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
3 years ago I purchased Italian leather front and rear seat covers from World Upholstery. I strongly suggest professional installation by a provider near you. Contact them for current pricing. You can choose from quality vinyl
or leather.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Based on the quotes I got, the cost to install them is just almost what you'll pay World Upholstery for the actual covers. Basically double whatever quote they give you when budgeting. I was looking right at $2,000. And picking up the phone is definitely the best way to proceed with them.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Thank you for the suggestions. I have seen them in the past but have forgotten. They do not have such a great webpage. Really looking for actual reviews. Anybody have bought from any of the four on the post?
I bought a set of Berlina seat covers from Classic Alfa. They had to have them made as they don't carry any stock. From what I can tell they are very nicely made and match the originals nearly perfectly. Unfortunately they are not easy to install, and even though I worked for Lear Seating for a year and have experience recovering seats these have been a challenge.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I had professional installation, front and rear seats for $750.00 / not inexpensive, but a good value for where I live.
Other areas of the USA should be much less expensive to install......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts